de donde?

Locations of visitors to this page
click above to see where people who look at this page come from.

Live is a journey … this has been ours:

View Karli and Mark … the Journey in a larger map

One thought on “de donde?

1. Good afternoon,

After spending some time on Educating for the Journey today, I have a brief editorial question about your site.

Educating for the Journey provides information, resources, and insight regarding education. My name is Emily Brown and I am working with Westwood College to help them broaden awareness of their various degree programs. Of particular interest regarding Westwood, is the ability for students to attend a traditional campus in locations across the United States or online courses, which can accommodate even the busiest of schedules. We hope that Westwood.edu would be a great fit for your site. Westwood offers a unique hands-on, career-focused curriculum providing three-year bachelor’s degrees. Upon graduation, alumni can audit courses to stay ahead in their current field.

Would you be willing to look at http://www.westwood.edu, and include a link to it as ‘College Online’ if you believe it is merited and a valuable resource for your readers?

Please feel free to contact me directly with questions or for more information.

Thank you for your time!
    Best,
    Emily