Extra Extra Read All About It!

Journalism is just a gun. It’s only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that’s all you need. Aim it right and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
 ~ Warren Ellis 

This year ASPV introduced a Journalism course.  It is filled largely with seniors and was a planned step during our website re-construction.  Our goal remains, to have a dynamic web presence that will prove itself to be a useful tools to all stakeholders.  Of course the challenge to this is maintenance; who better to do the maintenance then the students themselves?  We are continuously trying make real experiences available to our students and this news site is simply the latest in that endeavor.  I am incredibly proud of teacher Allyson Williams for her perseverance on this project and to all of her students – they have created a great bank of stories to launch the site, for all of us to enjoy:

One thought on “Extra Extra Read All About It!

1. Hi Editor,

While I was looking around for people that have talked about the issues surrounding gaming, dating and the World of Warcraft, I found your site and wanted to reach out to see if I could get you and your readership’s feedback on a graphic my team and I designed.

It illustrates how online gaming produces more e-romance than online dating sites.

If you’re interested, let’s connect. Thank you!

-Tony Shin
    @ohtinytony