GoogleDocs & Moodle: match made in heaven

The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own.
– Benjamin Disraeli

If you are one of the people who read this blog regularly then you know that i am pretty high on Google Docs these days.  Likewise i am blown away by the things that i see my teachers doing within Moodle.  Then there are the real high flyers (according to Bloom) – the synthesizers.  The ones who have asked, “what would happen if i linked my Moodle directly to my GoogleDocs?”
Would it be like crossing the beams in GhostBusters?  OR would it allow me to continuously modify my documents without worrying about losing information or linking to a previous (outdated) document.  would it allow me to save mountains of server space by hosting the file in a Google’s public area?  would it allow me to link to collaborative student assignments as they develop?  There are so many advantages that i could literally sit here and type them for the rest of my day – something i would quite seriously love to do, but instead i return to budgeting…

img1: http://www.profoundlearning.com/
img2: custom

3 thoughts on “GoogleDocs & Moodle: match made in heaven

1. Pingback: collaborative video making… | educating for the journey

2. Pingback: Websites tagged "googledocs" on Postsaver